My name is Clarice, but most people, call me ReCe. I'm a happily married USAF spouse, mother to 3 girls, and an older sister to many....Here is my blog and here are some of my candy filled thoughts, lol

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Don't call it a comeback...

I'm still here and I'm still battling the belly fat. I'm still trying to lose weight and I'm writing about it. In more ways than one!

I wrote a children's book that I plan to self publish soon about learning to balance foods . The inspiration came from being on Dr. Oz and also trying out for The Revolution. While speaking to the producers from the show, I mentioned to them that I had a Carb monkey on my back, which some of them thought was pretty funny, that I chose to talk about it that way.

Even after learning of how diabetes runs rampant through my family, it's what my father passed away from, I still can't kick this horrible habit of eating all the wrong foods.

My husband says if I get some sleep, my willpower may be stronger. That 2nd shift is kicking my tail, although I am grateful to be employed in this rough economy, I'm thinking of planning my exit strategy soon.

Hope you all have been okay. Will update soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment