My name is Clarice, but most people, call me ReCe. I'm a happily married USAF spouse, mother to 3 girls, and an older sister to many....Here is my blog and here are some of my candy filled thoughts, lol

Monday, July 2, 2012

www.freedigitalphotos.net 
Meat Free for 13 days....Almost 

Since finding out that animal protein is harder to digest in comparison of other foods (the kidneys too!), I've cut back drastically. I can honestly say, meat is not one of my biggest concerns, it's that darn, delicious, and delectable, sugar! That monkey on my back, Carb, is at it again! Ha-ha! So far it's been 13 days and it hasn't been all that bad without meat. I did have a few grilled shrimp yesterday, but other than that, I did not yearn for bacon like I thought I would, when my dear husband made it yesterday. Is there anything that you guys want to give up? Even if it's just a short experiment, like I'm doing. I'm not proclaiming to be anything, other than just trying to live a healthy and fulfilling life.


What would you like to give up?
It doesn't have to be a food.
Another think I'd like to give up is my fear of swimming! 




No comments:

Post a Comment