My name is Clarice, but most people, call me ReCe. I'm a happily married USAF spouse, mother to 3 girls, and an older sister to many....Here is my blog and here are some of my candy filled thoughts, lol

Friday, January 18, 2013

Slow and steady wins what?

I have a few things that I'm doing and I'm trying to manage my time better. I was watching a program...maybe it was The Doctors, or Dr. Oz, or somebody, and there was a lady who mentioned taking a simplistic route to time management.


"Put fewer things on your,'To Do,' list."


I was flabbergasted! It didn't occur to me to reduce my mile long list of things to do. I always piled seven or eight things on there, but don't ask me how many of them I actually got done!     

So now I have three...yes three! And wouldn't you know it? I actually get some stuff done now. Hot damn! So I guess, slow and steady, really does win the race huh?

What are some of your time management tips and tricks?

No comments:

Post a Comment