My name is Clarice, but most people, call me ReCe. I'm a happily married USAF spouse, mother to 3 girls, and an older sister to many....Here is my blog and here are some of my candy filled thoughts, lol

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Personal Valentine's day card mailed for just $1.79 each

This deal is live now. As a Happy Freebie blogger, I'm able to share with you the discounts Happy Freebie get for products and you get to participate in their giveaways for being one of my blog readers! Be sure to check out the reviews before purchasing anything.

 Greeting card plans from Card Gnome take the hassle out of buying and sending cards. Card Gnome helps you find the right greeting card for any occasion from their boutique artist community. They also partner with national and local non-profit organizations to ensure that a portion of their proceeds benefits those in need. You can check them out on Facebook! Happy almost Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment