My name is Clarice, but most people, call me ReCe. I'm a happily married USAF spouse, mother to 3 girls, and an older sister to many....Here is my blog and here are some of my candy filled thoughts, lol

Friday, September 28, 2012

Meet Guest Blogger: Grace “Going Organic” Simpson



Hey guys, I'm going to be busy for a little bit, so I've enlisted a special guest for my blog and her name is Grace Simpson. She’s very educated about organics and is great at helping people get their feet wet into a more natural way of eating.

It's been on my mind for awhile and I figured I learn more about it before  the holidays creep up on me, and I throw thoughts of 'cleaner eating' out the darn window!

How you ever thought about going organic? What does going organic really mean other than paying more money out of pocket and purchasing food that spoils quicker, lol. Can it really be done on a budget?



She’ll be here for the next little while sharing great advice and tidbits, so I’ll let her introduce herself…


Hi, I’m Grace. I’ve been studying organic living since the USDA introduced national standards in 2002 and my family has been eating fully organic since about 2006. This subject means a lot to me because I want my family to have the healthiest meals possible.  A few other related subjects that I feel are important are our nation’s health, our wildlife and the sustainability of food production.

Even though certified organics have been around for a decade, I know there are still a lot of questions surrounding organic food. That’s why I am so happy to be here to talk about many of those concerns people have.

Here’s what you can expect in the next few posts:

- Why eating organic is important…to you and the world around you.
- How to introduce organics, even if you’re on a budget.
- What does organic really mean and are you really eating organic?
- We’ll also discuss issues surrounding, meats, and produce in more detail.
- Being your own source of organic foods.
- Do you need supplements?

We’re going to cover a lot, but remember, as you start consider the organic lifestyle; you don’t have to do this all at once. Just take it one step at a time adding healthier options slowly and keeping this great earth of ours in harmony.

*********************************END*****************************

Thank you Grace! Can't wait to see what you have in store!

Have a great weekend folks and if you're in the area, come check out me & and a few local authors signing our books! Click this link for more details!

http://www.southjerseylocalnews.com/articles/2012/09/25/region/doc5061e8756026a695578014.txt

No comments:

Post a Comment