My name is Clarice, but most people, call me ReCe. I'm a happily married USAF spouse, mother to 3 girls, and an older sister to many....Here is my blog and here are some of my candy filled thoughts, lol

Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 9 Dropped 3lbs .....

Hmmm....Well, I was pretty happy to see 207 on the scale this morning...a bit surprised, but happy nonetheless. Today is my last day as a tax examiner at the IRS for the tax season...They'll be calling me back at some point, so I'm enjoying the short time off until tax time rolls back around...Ya-hoo! 

There are two things I absolutely LOVE how to do....which is doing taxes and writing...hopefully I'll have some good news to share soon about a writing gig coming up, but for now...I'm focusing on losing this weight!!!

Today, my job will be having a "Goodbye & Get Out" party, so I'm going to do my best to eat before I even head in to work, so I won't be heavily tempted by all the goodies surrounding me. Pray for me, my friends, and keep positive thoughts in place for me. I'm praying positive thoughts for all of you too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment