My name is Clarice, but most people, call me ReCe. I'm a happily married USAF spouse, mother to 3 girls, and an older sister to many....Here is my blog and here are some of my candy filled thoughts, lol

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Feeling a little bit better....

Just found out that my last day at work will be Friday! I'm excited to be back home with the kiddies & be able to solely focus on school. :D Hopefully my 'lifestyle' change will be easier too once I"m away from the enormous amounts of food that can sometimes come with being in an office environment.

I'm down half the pound that I gained & hopefully it will continue to go in that direction.

09/22/2010 211 lbs
09/23/2010 210.5 lbs

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great!!! I start tomorrow. Lots of prayers! YAY on being back home. Is this permanent or just a temporary thing?

    ReplyDelete