My name is Clarice, but most people, call me ReCe. I'm a happily married USAF spouse, mother to 3 girls, and an older sister to many....Here is my blog and here are some of my candy filled thoughts, lol

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Stalled a bit....

Still at 207lbs, but my body may be adjusting to a few mistakes I've made. I've had a very active weekend so far and ate a little bit outside my diet format. Not much, thank goodness, but I had the equivalent to an extra meal, about 400 calories and have not had a BM in 2 days, also (sorry TMI!) 

I found this resource extremely helpful and actually use it more as a guideline than the papers I received when I purchased the HCG drops. To anyone reading this blog, do your research if you feel as if you need/want more answers than what you get from this blog or your friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment