My name is Clarice, but most people, call me ReCe. I'm a happily married USAF spouse, mother to 3 girls, and an older sister to many....Here is my blog and here are some of my candy filled thoughts, lol

Sunday, September 19, 2010

HCG Day 4

Welll...So far so good...I've been on a low calorie diet before & I think what I've learned as I start this journey again, is that I over ate due to the need of instant gratification. As I go back to looking at calories and what I put into my body, I shake my head often at how much I truly do over eat.

I thought over eating meant, stuffing plate fulls of food down your face, but that's not always the case....It's more like, I eat more than the recommended serving of a good treat. If I know ONE cookie is only 250 calories (Ms. Fields, yeah I'm calling you out), eating 4 is bad for ME if my body does not burn 1000 calories worth of cookies. Even if it's only 4 and then continue to eat the other things in a day.

It's not like I'm having a big revelation about calories. I knew this stuff when I tried to let go of over eating before, but I think the difference now is, that other than being labeled clinically obese, I'm a pretty healthy person...and I want to enjoy life. Regardless of my mood or moment, I don't want to get lost in that one moment. So I'm going to think more....and eat less.....Weight loss is always so difficult, but here I go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment