My name is Clarice, but most people, call me ReCe. I'm a happily married USAF spouse, mother to 3 girls, and an older sister to many....Here is my blog and here are some of my candy filled thoughts, lol

Monday, September 20, 2010

Ugh ....Hypoglycemia

Well, yesterday, it was difficult going through my low calorie day. Towards the evening, (I've been eating every couple of hours, because I know how my body can get), I was beginning to feel weak & was losing concentration with my homework. So I had two slices of pizza that my husband ordered. I tried eating salad and another piece of fruit before I tried the pizza, but it still didn't work. So now I'm packing in the proteins today in hopes that today will be better. 

Previously, when I was on a physician monitored low calorie diet, he suggested to drink something similar to Gatorade to help my electrolytes stay up (and so I won't feel so dizzy), but not Gatorade because it had high sodium. So I use to drink this beverage called zero that I got from Wal-mart. I'll have to get some more. 

When my body goes over 200lbs, it starts to do this to me, so I definitely need to get below the 200 mark in order to complete this. I'm trying not to beat myself up and just continue to move forward from here. Everyday you can start anew! 

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great girl! Keep it up! Prayers are with you! I start Friday and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete